Setting Default Currency Follow
It is important to set the default currency for your organization, as many features in Propertybase reference this data. For example, did you know that starting with the release of Propertybase 1.504, the Matching feature now supports multiple currencies and conversion? This article will explain how to set default currency and update conversion rates.
Setting Default Currency
Before setting up conversion rates, you must set a default currency for your organization. In Propertybase, we call this your "corporate" currency. Follow the steps below to set a corporate currency.
- Click the gear icon in the top right of the screen, then click Setup.
- Next click Manage Currencies in the Quick Find menu.
- To set a default currency, click the Change Corporate button next to your currency of choice. On the next page simply use the drop down to select a currency, and click Save.
- If your organization's default currency is not displayed, click New and create it. Then click the Change Corporate button and follow the instruction in the step above.
Updating Conversion Rates
From the same screen as the previous section, you can set conversion rates for your organization.
Note: Propertybase recommends updating currency conversion rates for your organization every 30 days.
- To do so, click the Edit Rates button.
- Edit the rates displayed and then click Save.
Article is closed for comments.