1. Grant Access to Propertybase Support
Click to open instructions for granting others access to your account
2. Go to help.propertybase.com and click "Submit a Ticket".
To request assistance with publishing listings to portals, include these details:
- Name the portals you will be using
- Provide the Agency ID for each portal (see next tab). The Agency ID must be unique.
- Inform Propertybase the type of listing: Residential, Commerical, Sale and/or Lease Listings.
- Why do I need to do this?
- We will ensure the correct record types are available on your Listings, Properties and Enquiries.
- If record types are not set up correctly, the XML feeds will fail.
3. For each listing to be pushed to portals, ensure you have ticked 'System Allowed for Portals' checkbox on the Details tab.
The Agency ID must be unique per portal.
Realestate.com.au issues an Agency ID, a 6 character identity code of the real estate agent assigned by REA. The Agency ID must also be known to REA and be for an active subscribed agent.
Please visit this link to REA for more information about Finding your Agency ID
We recommend to include this ID on each listing record among the listing agent's details, as it is helpful when debugging and reporting.
If other portals do not provide an Agency ID, simply create a generic ID, and then insert the ID on the portal record via the Portals tab.
A generic ID can be anything you like; we typically default to "PB-[your company name]."
If Propertybase is preparing the portal records on your behalf, skip to the next section.
If you are creating a new portal record or reactivating an inactive portal, simply follow the images.
To activate a portal, first go to the Portals tab.
Lightning Experience users: click the App Launcher and search for the tab
Click the Edit button, then tick Is Active, and save.
Once you save this change, active listings on this portal record will be refreshed. If there no active listings, they need to be enabled on the listing record in a 2-step process. Refer to the next tab: Publishing to Portals.
Classic users: From the available tabs, click to access the Portals tab.
Now you are ready to PUBLISH your Listings to the Portals!
Each Listing record to be published on Portals needs settings enabled.
1. On the Details tab, in the Portals section, the checkbox System Allowed for Portals must be ticked.
Field validations are turned on when the System Allowed for Portals checkbox is ticked. The field validations ensure that you have entered the required information required by the portal providers when you edit and save the listing record.
2. Publish or Unpublish listings to your Portals in this section using the buttons at the right. Portal Status displays which portals are receiving XML feeds.
Check the portal listing status on the listing's Related list.
There are 2 ways to stop publishing from Propertybase to portals:
- Click Unpublish on the Portals tab to render the portal feed inactive for the selected Portals
- Untick System Allowed for Portals - the listing unpublishes from all portals
To view common Listing Portal feed errors, please refer to the Australian Portals - How to correct Portal feed errors Help file.
Realestate.com.au has special ID requirements to be able to push Listings to their Portal. So make sure each Listing has a unique ID in the Portal Unique ID field. It is recommended to have this field set to the Record ID for each Listing by default.
- Confirm the Portal has authorised Propertybase as your XML Portal feed provider
- The unique Agency ID is set in Propertybase
- For each Propertybase Listing that you wish to publish to the Portal, ensure System allowed for Portals is ticked and in the Listing > Portals tab click Publish for the Portals you wish to publish the Listing to
- To refresh the feed and send all active Listings to the Portal again, go to the Propertybase Portal record and edit and save the record and this will send all of the active Listings to the Portal.
If you experience any further issues, contact the Portals via the below details;
You may view details such as active portal feeds, update history, external portal IDs, et al, in a couple of different areas in Propertybase. This layout is cusomtizable.
- On the Portals tab, click the portal's name to view which listings are active/inactive on that portal.
- On the Listing, go to the Related list to find the same selected fields.
If the field `Price on Request` is ticked then we don't publish the Sold/Rented price.
If the field `Price on Request` is not ticked then we publish the Sold/Rented price.
If you wish to hide the Listing price for the published feed or display text such as "Price from $600K-$650K" then you will need to use the "Price on Request" or the "Display Price" field.
|Domain||Allhomes Rental and Sale||N/A|
See the help file on adding tags for Property Media.
These are picklists added only for commercial listings, as they are the ones commerical feeds usually use. If you are not maintaining a commercial listing, these fields should not be on the page layout.
Refer to this REA specifications for further details: https://partner.realestate.com.au/documentation/reaxml/elements/