We are constantly enhancing, optimizing and adding new features and configurations to Propertybase. It's important to check for updates regularly to ensure you are on the latest version. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, as well as watch your email inbox - we announce major updates through those channels.
Important: Non-Lightning customers (version 1.398.8 or below), can find further information here.
Not sure what version you currently have? Click here to learn more.
You can check for updates to Propertybase anytime by visiting update.propertybase.com.
- When prompted, click Check for Propertybase Update. (Alternatively, you can select the second option to update a Salesforce Sandbox.)
- Click the upgrade button next to your Propertybase version number.
- On the following screen select Install for Specific Profiles. DO NOT click Upgrade yet.
- Scroll down the page and assign access levels according to the screenshot below.
Note: For custom profiles, set the access level based on the profile is was created from. For example: You cloned the PB Agent profile and named it “Rental Agent”, that profile would receive “PB Agent” access level.
- Once you have set the proper access levels, scroll up and click Upgrade.
The upgrade process will take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. You may receive a message that says “This app is taking a long time to upgrade.” If that happens, wait three to five minutes.
- After waiting, click Done.
You will be redirected to the Installed Packages screen. You can see your current Propertybase version number under Installed Packages. This version number should match the one you just upgraded to.
** 1.470 was the current version at time of writing this.
Congrats! You are now on the latest version of Propertybase.