This page provides an overview of all mapped fields between your Propertybase CRM and Propertybase Website. You can open the Field Mapping document below, as well as view frequently asked questions using the tabs on this page.
Note: Click here to view the field mapping document online.
Field Mappings Last Updated: Sept. 25th, 2019 (v1.3)
- Added missing fields from Lead Signup form to contact object and BL Lead to PB Contact object mapping
- Added additional property fields to website activity objects: State, County, City, Zip, Price
- Added the following fields to the Listing Object:
pba_ColistingAgentEmail_pb_c Label: Co-listing Agent Email that should be an Email(255) field
pba_SaleAgentEmail_pb_c Label: Sale Agent Email that should be an Email(255) field
- Added the following field: Additional Cities. This field was added because some Website Saved Searches contain more cities than can fit in the current "City" field. These cities will now be stored in the new "Additional Cities" field.
- Added the following fields: Website Search URL, Website Search Type, Website Search Name, Lead Source Category, Lead Source Detail, Creation Type, Creation Name, Creation Path, Sign Up Site URL, UTM Source, UTM Medium, UTM Campaign, UTM Term, and UTM Content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I control which fields sync data to which platforms?
No, not at this time. The sync direction for fields is as shown in the "Field Mappings" tab on this page.
Will blank fields in one system (i.e. CRM) overwrite fields in another (i.e. Websites)?
No. If a field is blank in your CRM it will not overwrite data on your Website.