What is Connect for Outlook?
Force.com Connect for Microsoft Outlook is an add-in that lets you interact with Salesforce conveniently from Microsoft® Outlook®. Connect for Outlook adds buttons and options to your Outlook user interface.
Propertybase works with Outlook so you don’t have to spend your time tracking emails, calendar events, and tasks in multiple locations. So, whether you're working in Propertybase or Outlook the information you need is right where you need it.
Installing Salesforce for Outlook
This tutorial will walk you through how to install the Connect for Outlook plug-in to Propertybase.
- Click Setup —› Personal Setup —› Desktop Integration —› Connect for Outlook
- Download the Integrating with Outlook tip sheet. This sheet provides more information on how to back up your contacts before beginning the installation process.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click Save File and save the file to your desktop.
- Open the setup.exe file once the file has downloaded.
- Click OK on the warning message. This message will remind you that setup.exe is an executable file and ask whether you want to launch the file.
- Select a Setup Language and click OK.
- Complete InstallShield Wizard and click Next to begin the installation.
- Read through the terms of the license agreement before accepting it and click Next when done.
- Pick the folder in which you want to install Salesforce CRM Outlook Edition and click Next.
- Click Install.
Click Finish when the installation is complete.