In Propertybase version 1.654, a new setting and trigger were created to automatically link together and update the size and square feet fields on a Listing object. When enabled, when either field is updated, it will update both fields.
Step by Step
- Go to “Settings” in the nav bar
- Do the fields pba__SqFt_pb__c and pba__TotalArea_pb__c need to be created beforehand?
- The field “Sq./Ft.” is pba__SqFt_pb__c, this was already created in my organization. It was present by default on the page layout.
- The field “Size” is pba__TotalArea_pb__c, this is already located in my org. It was not present by default on the page layout.
- Click “new” to create a new setting
- Name: link_listing_size_sqft
- Key: link_listing_size_sqft
- Value: true
- Save the setting