In Propertybase version 1.474 we've added Drip Campaign functionality to all Contact record pages. This article will walk through the process of configuring Drip Campaigns to work in accounts created before the release of 1.474.
Have a newer account? Click here to learn about using Drip Campaigns in Propertybase.
Read First: Prerequisites
Before you can start using drip campaigns in Propertybase, the following requirements must be met.
- Install version 1.474
- Build and activate email automation process
- Configure unsubscribe
- Activate email scheduler
Note: If you have not fulfilled the requirements above, click here.
Once you have completed the prerequisites above, move to the configuration step in this article.
Configure Contact Record Page
Once you have fulfilled the prerequisites, we need to add necessary buttons to the contact record page.
- Click the gear icon in the top right of the screen, then click Setup.
- Click Object Manager at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the list of Objects and click Contact.
- On the left side of the screen, click Page Layouts.
- Select Individual Contact from the list of layouts.
- At the top of the page, click Mobile & Lightning Actions in the grey box.
- Drag Start Drip Campaign from the grey box at the top of the screen to the position shown below.
- Next click Related Lists at the top of the page.
- Drag Drip Campaigns from the grey box at the top of the screen to the position shown below.
- Next click the Properties icon next to Drip Campaigns.
- Configure properties for Drip Campaigns based on the image below.
- Click save at the top of the screen.
- Repeat the same process for the Company Contact layout.
Congrats! You have successfully configured your account to support Drip Campaigns.