Capturing Leads from Portals Follow
Front Desk, a service developed by Propertybase, allows you to capture leads from several online real estate portals. This article contains a list of what portals are currently supported "out of the box" and instructions for connecting to your real estate portal of choice.
Available Listing Portals
Below is a list of some of the real estate portals that we already have existing parsing algorithms for. These portals are ready for immediate use by current Propertybase customers - but do note that you may want to reach out to support to get individual content mapped to your needs.
The list is not comprehensive.
Note: In some instances, specific needs will require additional assistance from Propertybase Support.
- Agent Locator
- Five Street
Capturing Leads from a Portal
Follow the steps below to connect to any of the available real estate portals.
- Before connecting to a portal, you must enable Front Desk.
- Once enabled, locate your unique Front Desk email address.
- Once you've located your Front Desk address, update your real estate portal to send leads to that address. The lead emails must be sent directly to your Front Desk email address or it will not work. They must not be forwarded from your own email account, or the Front Desk email address be in CC or BCC.
Done! Once your portal is forwarding leads to your unique Front Desk email address, Front Desk will automatically try importing those leads. Check now what is coming through:
- Create a test lead yourself on one of your listings on your real estate portal.
- Check how the lead reaches your system. If you are happy with the outcome, you are done.
- If you feel there is something missing, let us know portal name, time and date when the test was created, so we can find it and work on some additional, optional custom mapping with you.
Requesting a New Portal Integration
If you don't see your portal of choice listed on the "Available Listing Portals" tab, follow the steps in the article "Adding a New Portal Lead Source". Once completed, our Support Team will investigate and analyze the emails being sent from this portal. Once this has been done, our team with provide you with a timeframe for developing an integration with Front Desk!
Article is closed for comments.