Salesforce is rolling out Enhanced Domains, platform wide, in 2023. Propertybase customers may have received one or more emails titled “ATTENTION: Prepare for Enhanced Domains Deployment with Spring ’23”, or similar.
We strongly recommend that you opt out of the automatic enhanced domain update prior to the Spring automatic release (February 2023)
This will allow Lone Wolf teams time to complete testing to the Propertybase Salesforce edition package.
How to opt out of the Spring (Feb 2023) automatic update
- Open the Setup window by selecting the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen
- In the quick search window on the left enter ‘My Domain’ and select the link to open the ‘My Domain Setting’ screen.
- In the Routing section, select the edit button and then uncheck the ‘Automatically Deploy Enhanced domains with Sprint ‘23’ and save.
What should I do if I already have the upgrade installed in my environment?
1. Open the Setup window by selecting the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen
2. In the quick search window on the left enter ‘My Domain’ and select the link to open the ‘My Domain Setting’ screen
3. You may disable the functionality by selecting the Edit button in the ‘My Domain Details’ section and unchecking the ‘Use enhanced domains’ checkbox and then save your changes.