Connecting your Email and Calendar for Gmail or Outlook is a breeze with Einstein Activity Capture. Here, we’ll show you the steps to set Einstein Activity Capture as an Agent.
Before attempting to set up Einstein Activity Capture, please make sure that your company's Propertybase Administrator has activated it for your organization.
- Once Propertybase Administrators have set up Einstein Activity Capture on behalf of Users, they will receive an email notification prompting them to connect their Email and Calendar.
- Users can set up Einstein Activity Capture by navigating to the User Profile Settings by clicking the icon in the top right corner, and clicking “Settings.”
- In the quickfind in the top left corner type “Einstein” and click on “Settings” beneath Einstein Activity Capture.
- Click on “New Account” and choose the appropriate Email and Calendar client.
- Follow the steps to connect your Email and Calendar including accepting the permissions and terms of service.
That’s It! Once your users have completed this task their Email and Calendar will now sync with Propertybase!