We have teamed up with Apination to create a sync between Google Suite Apps and Propertybase Salesforce Edition (PBSE)!
This exciting feature will allow you to sync contacts both ways between Propertybase SF Edition and Google so all of your contacts can be easily accessed and utilized completely. This new feature will be available starting with Propertybase SF Edition version 1.618 and higher.
Ready to get your contacts synced? Let's get started!
First, you'll need to update to PBSE 1.618
Not a reader? Watch this video instead.
Google Contact Sync Setup
- Once you have updated, you'll need to go into the App Launcher:
- Inside the App Launcher, you will click on the Control Center option:
- In the Control Center you can scroll down, under Integrations you'll see the tile for Google Sync:
- Here you'll click on Configure Sync:
- This will direct you to an Apination page where you'll need to click on the Google Contacts option:
- Here, you'll click on the Connect Propertybase button:
- You may have to log in to Salesforce, entering your login credentials. Afterward, you have to allow access to APINATION.
- Then you'll need to connect a Google account via "Connect Google Contacts Account" and also approve the API access.
- Now you can select either: "Sync Propertybase Contacts to Google Contacts" or "Sync Google Contacts to Propertybase" or both if you want to have a two-way sync
- Afterwards click on "Start Sync" to start of the sync - you are all set
- You can go into an active workflow and make some changes in there and view the logs
- On the clock icon, you can adjust the schedule the sync runs on
- On the line icon you can view the logs
- On the trashcan icon you can delete the workflow (something we do not recommend)
- This does not delete the contacts on either side
- Q: Are my contacts deleted on Google when I delete them in Propertybase?
- A: No, we never delete any contacts on either side!
You can also visit the Apination website here for more information.