To ensure that your images appear correctly on the companies PDF, website or portal feed, you will need to ensure that the images are correctly placed in the correct image pool.
The first step of the process is to upload the images to your listing record. To do this enter the listing record and scroll down to the media pool. Click on the "Manage" button, this will pop up a new window.
- Click the "Upload" button and add the listing image.
- Simply click the check boxes of Expose, Website or Portal under the Publish column. This will add the image to one of the pools and will be shared.
- Now images will appear correctly!
Propertybase comes with a set of 3 default tags for images and other media: Floorplan, Interior and Exterior. You can change these tags, remove or add tags easily:
- Go to Setup | App Setup | Create | Objects
- Select Property Media
- In the list "Custom Fields and Relationships" click on the label of field "Tags"
- You can now add and change the available tags like all other picklist values in Propertybase.