If you have set up Portals to 'push' your Listings live to Realestate.com.au and other Real Estate Portals, please review the following checklist and a list of typical Error messages in the Help section below.
If you haven't set up Portals yet, please firstly refer to the Help file Australian Portals - How to enable the Portals.
Checklist for pushing your Listings live to Real Estate Portals;
- Listing status is set to Available
- The System Allowed for Portals checkbox is ticked
- In the Portal section on the Listing, check the Unique ID is set the the Salesforce record ID
- Check that you have uploaded at least one image to Property Media and that the image has enabled access to 'Portal feeds'
- Check that you have entered all of the mandatory fields for Listing price and Listing Address
- Check that you have entered the Listings Agents Name and Contact details on the Listing
Here are the requirements for Images, in order to push your Listings live to your Portals;
- All listings require at least one image
- Image size of 800x600 proportions is recommended
- Realestate.com.au only support images that are of JPEG format.
- Maximum file sizes for images is 10mb.
For more information on the Realestate.com.au pushing to Listing requirements, please refer to the following Help file from Realestate.com.au
Here are some of the common Listing errors you may come across.
Error is self explanatory.
Check State and Postcode on Listing Record. Ensure the client is using the Propertybase / Australian Packaged fields on the listing and not any custom fields.
No images were attached to the listing. Add an image and include it in the portal feeds.
One of the images have not been fed through to REA correctly. We recommend you remove the images from the portal in the Image manager, wait 10 minutes and reattach them.
Listing is listed on REA as a "New" home and now the client it trying to push it as a second hand property. Contact REA to resolve this or push it as a new home.
Property Type is either empty or not valid. See valid list below from REA
Add bedrooms to the listing. Ensure the client is using the Propertybase / Australian Packaged fields on the listing and not any custom fields.
If the listing is a Land/Development site and does not have Bedroom then the listing record type will need to be changed to Residential Land.
Add bathrooms to the listing. Ensure the client is using the Propertybase / Australian Packaged fields on the listing and not any custom fields.
If the listing is a Land/Development site and does not have Bathrooms then the listing record type will need to be changed to Residential Land.
This only occurs if the sold date on the listing in Propertybase is changed after the listing has been fed through to REA. The listing will remain as Sold on REA and no further details will be updated. We recommend removing this listing from REA as it is now sold.
Check inspection times on the related list on the listing.
1) Unpublish from the portals.
2) Delete the listed on these portals records from the Related List.
3) Change record types
4) Republish to portals.