- Let Propertybase know that "you would like to push your Listing feeds through to Portals."
- Let Propertybase know which Portals you will be using.
- Let Propertybase know if you will be pushing to Residential, Commerical, Sales and/or Rental Listings.
- Once you have provided Propertybase with the above information, we will ensure that you have the correct record types available on your Listings, Properties and Enquiries.
- Ensure you have ticked 'System Allowed for Portals' checkbox process and have enabled workflows.
- Contact your Account Manager for each of the Portals you will be using to request to grant access to Propertybase to send XML Listing feeds to the Portal. This is a very important step.
Now that you have been through the Checklist for Portal set up, you need to activate each Portal in Propertybase and add your unique Agency ID.
Please note realestate.com.au will provide you with your Agency ID that you need to use.
However for other Portals, if you are not provided with an Agency ID, you can simply use the same ID or an ID you have created, and then input the ID on the Portal record in Propertybase.
If you have already set up Portals and have received an XML error, please refer to this Help file on Troubleshooting.
To activate each Portal, firstly click on the Portals Tab as below. Then click on the Portal name and tick Active and enter your Agency ID, which is provided to you by your Real Estate Portal Provider and click save.
Now you are ready to PUBLISH you Listings to the Portals! The next step is to go to your Listings record that you wish to make live on the Portals and add or remove listings to your Portals in this section.
Also check that you have the checkbox ticked for System Allowed for Portals and you have entered the Front Desk email and/or Listing Agents details, so that this information can be pushed to the Portal.
When the System Allowed for Portals checkbox is ticked, Propertybase will enable field validations to ensure that you have all the required information that the portal providers require when you edit and save the record.
To view common Listing Portal feed errors, please refer to the Australian Portals - How to correct Portal feed errors Help file.
Please ensure you have spoken with your Portal Account Manager, to make sure they have granted access for Propertybase to push listings to their Portal. The Portal provider will also need to provide you with your AGENCY ID which you will need to add to the Portal and make the Portal active.
You will see the active Listings and the history per portal by clicking on each Portal Name in the Portals tab.
Also on each Listing record you can track which Portals the Listing has been published to via the 'Listed on these Portals' Related List.
If the Portals tab is not visible on your default tabs, go to the [+] menu to access all tabs at the far right of default tabs:
- and find Portals in the tabs list.
To add it the default tabs, click the orange 'Customize My Tabs' button at the top right of the screen. Here you can add or remove tabs and arrange them.