1. Grant Access to Propertybase Support
Click to open instructions for granting others access to your account
2. Open a case at email@example.com.
Open a case to requesting to push your listing feeds to portals.
Include these details:
- Inform Propertybase which portals you will be using
- Provide the Agency ID for each portal (see next tab)
- Inform Propertybase the type of listing: Residential, Commerical, Sale and/or Rental Listings.
- Why do I need to do this?
- We will ensure the correct record types are available on your Listings, Properties and Enquiries.
- If record types are not set up correctly, the XML feeds will fail.
3. For each listing to be pushed to portals, ensure you have ticked 'System Allowed for Portals' checkbox on the Details tab.
Realestate.com.au issues an Agency ID, a 6 character identity code of the real estate agent assigned by REA. The Agency ID must also be known to REA and be for an active subscribed agent.
Please visit this link to REA for more information about Finding your Agency ID
We recommend to include this ID on each listing record among the listing agent's details, as it is helpful when debugging and reporting.
If other portals do not provide an Agency ID, simply create a generic ID, and then insert the ID on the portal record via the Portals tab.
A generic ID can be anything you like; we typically default to "PB-[your company name]."
If Propertybase is preparing the portal records on your behalf, you don't need to take action from this section.
If you are creating a new portal record or reactivating an inactive portal, simply follow the images.
To activate a portal, first go to the Portals tab.
Lightning Experience: click the App Launcher and search for the tab
Click to Edit, then tick Is Active.
Once you save this change, active listings on this portal record will be refreshed.
Classic: From the available tabs, click to access the Portals tab.
Now you are ready to PUBLISH your Listings to the Portals!
Each Listing record to go live on Portals needs settings enabled.
On the Details tab, the checkbox System Allowed for Portals must be ticked for the feed to be pushed.
Ensure you have entered the Front Desk email and/or Listing Agents details, so that this information can be pushed to the Portal.
When the System Allowed for Portals checkbox is ticked, Propertybase will enable field validations to ensure that you have all the required information that the portal providers require when you edit and save the record.
Publish or Unpublish listings to your Portals in this section.
To view common Listing Portal feed errors, please refer to the Australian Portals - How to correct Portal feed errors Help file.
Realestate.com.au has special ID requirements to be able to push Listings to their Portal. So make sure each Listing has a unique ID in the Portal Unique ID field. It is recommended to have this field set to the Record ID for each Listing by default.
Please ensure you have spoken with your Portal Account Manager, to make sure they have granted access for Propertybase to push listings to their Portal. The Portal provider will also need to provide you with your AGENCY ID which you will need to add to the Portal and make the Portal active.
If you are still having trouble publishing all/some of your Listings to REA/Domain, please see the instructions below.
- Confirm the Portal has authorised Propertybase as your XML Portal feed provider
- For each Propertybase Listing that you wish to publish to the Portal, ensure “System allowed for Portals” is selected and in the Listing > Portals tab click “Publish” for the Portals you wish to publish the Listing to
- To refresh the feed and send all active Listings to the Portal again, go to the Propertybase Portal record and edit and save the record and this will send all of the active Listings to the Portal.
If you experience any further issues, contact the Portals via the below details;
You will see the active Listings and the history per portal by clicking on each Portal Name in the Portals tab.
Also on each Listing record you can track which Portals the Listing has been published to via the 'Listed on these Portals' Related List.
If the field `Price on Request` is ticked then we don't publish the Sold/Rented price.
If the field `Price on Request` is not ticked then we publish the Sold/Rented price.
If you wish to hide the Listing price for the published feed or display text such as "Price from $600K-$650K" then you will need to use the "Price on Request" or the "Display Price" field.
If the Portals tab is not visible on your default tabs, access all tabs via the [+] menu at the far right of default tabs, and find Portals in the tabs list.
To add it the default tabs, click the orange 'Customize My Tabs' button at the top right of the screen. Here you can add or remove tabs and arrange them.
|Domain||Allhomes Rental and Sale||N/A|
See the help file on adding tags for Property Media.
These are picklists added only for commercial listings, as they are the ones commerical feeds usually use. If you are not maintaining a commercial listing, these fields should not be on the page layout.