Propertybase will receive your request to enable a portal as a case lodged to Support at email@example.com.
Propertybase will create the portal record via the Portals Tab. To do so, we need the following checklist completed.
- Grant access to Propertybase Support so that we may send XML Listing feeds to the Portal. This is a very important step.
- Inform Propertybase "you would like to push your Listing feeds to Portals."
- Inform Propertybase which portals you will be using.
- Inform Propertybase know if you will be pushing to Residential, Commerical, Sales and/or Rental Listings. Why do I need to do this?
- We will ensure the correct record types are available on your Listings, Properties and Enquiries.
- For each listings you wish to push to portals, ensure you have ticked 'System Allowed for Portals' checkbox.
Now that you have been through the checklist for Portal set up, activate each Portal in Propertybase and insert the Agency ID (see the next tab).
Realestate.com.au issues an Agency ID, a 6 character identity code assigned by REA of the real estate agent providing the property data. The Agency ID must also be known to REA and be for an active subscribed agent.
We recommend to include this ID on each listing record.
If other portals do not provide an Agency ID, simply create a generic ID, and then insert the ID on the portal record via the Portals tab.
A generic ID can be anything you like; we typically default to "PB-[your company name]."
To activate a portal, first go to the Portals tab.
Lightning Experience: click the App Launcher and search for the tab
Classic: From the available tabs, click to access the Portals tab.
Complete all settings possible. The minimum fields to enable proper transmission are:In order to be able to push listings to a portal, a portal record has to be created. Here's the settings that need to be configured (Propertybase Support will input these details for you):
- Name: The name you want the portal to reference by. This will shop up in the portal section of the listing.
- Is Active: Has to be checked if you want to use this portal.
- Max. Attachments: 26
- Generator: the template to be used in order to render feeds for this portal. See below for a list of portals and their generators.
- Agency ID: The ID given to that agency by the portal, or if not provided, an ID of your choice.
- Type of transfer: FTP or pull
- Endpoint / URL: For portals that use FTP upload, the endpoint / addresss of that FTP-Server.
- Transfer Username: For portals that use FTP upload, the username needed to connect to that FTP-Server.
- Transfer Password: For portals that use FTP upload, the password needed to connect to that FTP-Server.
Now you are ready to PUBLISH your Listings to the Portals!
Each Listing record to go live on Portals needs settings enabled.
Add or remove listings to your Portals in this section.
Th checkbox System Allowed for Portals must be ticked for the feed to be pushed.
and you have entered the Front Desk email and/or Listing Agents details, so that this information can be pushed to the Portal.
When the System Allowed for Portals checkbox is ticked, Propertybase will enable field validations to ensure that you have all the required information that the portal providers require when you edit and save the record.
To view common Listing Portal feed errors, please refer to the Australian Portals - How to correct Portal feed errors Help file.
Realestate.com.au has special ID requirements to be able to push Listings to their Portal. So make sure each Listing has a unique ID in the Portal Unique ID field. It is recommended to have this field set to the Record ID for each Listing by default.
Please ensure you have spoken with your Portal Account Manager, to make sure they have granted access for Propertybase to push listings to their Portal. The Portal provider will also need to provide you with your AGENCY ID which you will need to add to the Portal and make the Portal active.
If you are still having trouble publishing all/some of your Listings to REA/Domain, please see the instructions below.
- Confirm the Portal has authorised Propertybase as your XML Portal feed provider
- For each Propertybase Listing that you wish to publish to the Portal, ensure “System allowed for Portals” is selected and in the Listing > Portals tab click “Publish” for the Portals you wish to publish the Listing to
- To refresh the feed and send all active Listings to the Portal again, go to the Propertybase Portal record and edit and save the record and this will send all of the active Listings to the Portal.
If you experience any further issues, contact the Portals via the below details;
You will see the active Listings and the history per portal by clicking on each Portal Name in the Portals tab.
Also on each Listing record you can track which Portals the Listing has been published to via the 'Listed on these Portals' Related List.
If the field `Price on Request` is ticked then we don't publish the Sold/Rented price.
If the field `Price on Request` is not ticked then we publish the Sold/Rented price.
If you wish to hide the Listing price for the published feed or display text such as "Price from $600K-$650K" then you will need to use the "Price on Request" or the "Display Price" field.
If the Portals tab is not visible on your default tabs, access all tabs via the [+] menu at the far right of default tabs, and find Portals in the tabs list.
To add it the default tabs, click the orange 'Customize My Tabs' button at the top right of the screen. Here you can add or remove tabs and arrange them.
|Domain||Allhomes Rental and Sale||N/A|