The Listing Browser permits agents to work their Listing data in the most efficient way. The concept behind the feature is to build pre-set lists that agents can use and work with on a daily basis. The advantage of the browser is that other Propertybase objects can be included in filters; this means lists based on Contacts with Activities, Listings, Offers or any related object can be created and saved. The main features consist of:
• Search for Listings using different criteria and summarize
• Define custom search filter for Listings and share in team
• Create static Listing lists
• Add individual Listings to a list or remove them from it
• Use the Comparables functionality to observe market data
To learn how the general functionality works see the Browser Functionality article.
In this article specific use cases for the Listing Browser are discussed. For a more detailed explanation on lists see the Standard and Smart Lists article.