The Listing Browser can be customized so that you can search different properties using the fields that are important to you. You can add, remove and rearrange the filter fields on the Listing Browser. There are 3 field sections to the Listing Browser: filter fields, result fields and detail fields.
In order to customize the fields, you will need to be the Administrator of your org. Navigate to the plus sign (+) at the end of the tab bar. On the next page scroll down and click on Settings. The following settings must be modified or added (in not already there) in the Settings object.
Customizing Filter fields:
- Name of setting: listingBrowser_filterFields
Customizing Results fields:
- Name of setting: listingBrowser_resultlistFields
Customizing Detail fields:
- Name of setting: listingBrowser_detailFields
Take in to consideration the following guidelines when adding values to settings:
- Values (must be separated by semicolon with no space between them): Name;pba__PropertyType__c;pba__City_pb__c;pba__Status__c
- You must use the API field name
- The field must already exist within Propertybase
- Formula fields are not permitted
*** If you plan to add a Long Text field, we advise to better use a Rich Text field instead. This will ensure that the listing browser runs smoothly.
There is also the possibility of adding fixed filters so that whenever you are searching for listings that specific filter will always be added. The following settings will enable this functionality:
As an example: