This article will show you how to located the ID for an email template or snippet.
Locating Snippet ID
- Click the app launcher in the top left of the page and select Control Center.
- Click Template Editor.
- Decide which Snippet ID you would like to locate and right click.
- Select Copy Link Address.
- Paste the URL in an empty browser window.
The template ID is located at the end of the URL, as demonstrated in the image below.
Note: Although we use the Template Editor to find it, this is your Snippet ID.
Locating Template ID
- Click the app launcher in the top left of the page and click Templates.
- Select any Template.
- The ID is located between "sObject" and "view".