In Propertybase version 1.460 we've added the ability to organize email templates by collection.
Not on version 1.460? Click here to upgrade.
You can launch email template collections in the lower left corner of the Quicksend tab.
- Navigate to the Quicksend tab and click the Email Templates icon in the lower left corner of the email.
Templates are organized by collections on the left side of the modal window.
You can search for templates, by selecting "All Templates" and using the search box. Additionally, can search within specific collections by selecting them on the left side of the window prior to performing a search.
Adding a New Template to Collections
Follow the steps below to add a new template to collections.
- Once you are satisfied with your template, click the Save as Template button.
- Enter a Name for your template and select a Collection.
- Click Save.
Creating a New Collection
- Click the gear icon in the top right of the screen, then click Setup.
- Open Object Manager.
- Scroll down and click the Snippet Object.
- In the left menu, click Fields & Relationships.
- Scroll down and under Values click New.
- Enter your new Collection name and click Save.
Note: You must clear your Propertybase cache for changes to appear.