You can launch email template collections in the lower left corner of the Quicksend tab.
- Navigate to the Quicksend tab and click the Email Templates icon in the lower left corner of the email.
Templates are organized by collections on the left side of the modal window.
Follow the steps below to add a new template to collections.
- Once you are satisfied with your template, click the Save as Template button.
- Enter a Name for your template and select a Collection.
- Click Save.
- Click the gear icon in the top right of the screen, then click Setup.
- Open Object Manager.
- Scroll down and click the Snippet Object.
- In the left menu, click Fields & Relationships.
- Scroll down and under Values click New.
- Enter your new Collection name and click Save.
In order for the new collection to show up, we need to clear the cache. Let's do that now.
- Click the app launcher in the top left of the page and select Control Center.
- Click clear cache.
- On the right side of the screen, click Clear all.
- Boom! You now have a brand new Collection.